Wednesday 18 July 2012

The TDCs Math Protocol

The electrode placements for the math protocol are illustrated in a previous post. For this protocol I will be using Vedic Math software.
Vedic Math is a very detailed Indian system of mental calculation. A wonderful skill if you are interested in mathematics. I will be doing basic arithmetic problems initially but with vedic math that means adding very substantial figures rapidly in ones mind.


I will brush up on my technique first then perform the TDCs protocol for 20 minutes.
For this session I will shave my head - which is largely bald anyway.
There are many sources for Vedic Math software and I did an extensive search some time ago. 


A Mental Math trainer you can download is available here http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Speed_Math_Trainer_Program_126_2006.php


There are other superior applications also but the above will suffice for most people initially.
I dont recommend you do this using normal math techniques - its a waste of time. Best to take advantage of the TDCs to learn advanced mental arithmetic methods.


A better online trainer that is specifically for Vedic Techniques:
http://mastermindvedicmaths.com/vedic.php?pro=2


Once you get a taste for mental calculation it becomes very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment